The Athletes Guide to Sports Recovery
AirRelax’s compression therapy or dynamic pneumatic compression allows air to become pumped in different chambers and different modes starting from your toes all the way to your hips. This allows the lymphatic and cardiovascular system via the veins to pump the lactic acid from the periphery to the heart to speed recovery and filter the lactic acid out of the system.
There are 3 different settings to choose from. Each setting works by inflating each of the 4 chambers sequentially until all four chambers are inflated, then alternate during the release of pressure to allow for a surge of healthy blood flow to rush to the muscles aiding in recovery.
There are 4 varying degrees of pressure with level 4 being the highest. Research shows that using dynamic pneumatic compression allows the body to reduce lactic acid, delays the onset of muscle soreness and speed the recovery of the athlete. It is quite impressive that after incredible leg workout how using these boots when used 1 to 2 times a day drastically decreases the amount of soreness and recovery so that you’re able to be ready for the next workout.
THE FEATURES OF COMPRESSION THERAPY
- Maximizes the ability to refuel, rehydrate, relax and recover
- Helps to integrate effective daily recovery into your training program
- Boosts your performance and takes you to the next level
- Provides a competitive edge to reduce fatigue
- 5 program options for specific recovery modes post training (A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage,
- Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels
Leg Compression wraps | Arm and Shoulder Compression Wraps | Hip Compression Shorts
15 min sessions
1 Session $10/session
5 Sessions $9/session ($45 total)
10 Sessions $7/session ($70 total)